Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Caffix. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This document describes the conditions under which we collect and use your data.
- Data Collection
When you use our website and services, we may ask you to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Event details
- Event date
- Type of event
- Service duration (in hours)
- Number of days of the event
- Additional details
- Purpose of Data Collection
The data we collect is used to:
- Improve our product offerings and personalize your user experience.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries, comments, and feedback.
- Send you product updates, marketing communications, and other information that may interest you (with your consent, when required by law).
- Conduct market research to help us understand user trends and needs.
- Any other purpose we may communicate to you when you provide the information.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Data
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your data:
- With third-party service providers who provide services on our behalf and need the information to perform those services (e.g., payment processing, marketing support, etc.).
- As required by law or a legal process.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others.
- Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized or illegal disclosure or access.
- Your Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access and update your personal data.
- The right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
- The right to withdraw any consent you have given.
- The right to request that we delete your personal data.
- Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. If we make significant changes, we will inform you by email or through a notification on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
- Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
By using our website and providing your data, you consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy.